Prepaid phone calling card for US with monthly 3350 (3K35) bundle minutes for only $60.00 per month
This prepaid phone calling card for US with monthly 3350 (3K35) bundle of minutes and can be used from pay phone (payphone).
That card works from Payphone, is one of may payphone calling cards found in the market.
But is the only payphone calling card that can be use from public payphone using toll-free number with no extra fee (no connection or payphone surcharge fees).
You are buying a 3350 minutes prepaid phone calling card for US.
With monthly 3350 bundle of minutes for only $60.00 per month.
You will pay for this subscription once you place the order and on the 1st day of the next month.
And you will pay to renew this subscription on the 1st day of the next month.
When you exceed the package bundled minutes,
You will charge a flat rate of $0.029 (2.9¢) per minute till the end of your current billing cycle.
You will start the new bundled minutes package on the 5th of the next month and on the 5th of every month then after.
Rounding of 3 minuted will applied to all calls because of using our toll-free number (initial of 3 minutes and increment of 3 minutes as well).
You are buying the cheapest way for domestic and long distance calls,
As, it can be used from land line, cell phones or even a payphone.
You will receive all the required information to use the service (account ID number, account PIN number and how to use the service instructions) via email only.
We will not ship any physical card, therefore, no waiting time for a shipment to arrive.
We accept PayPal or Credit/Debit card payments, so, you can feel free to choose your preferred payment method.
Our Service is provided through a toll-free number for free without any fees or charge at all from our side.
You can use the calling card from any payphone in addition to land line and cell phone.
By ordering this item, you will got a new calling card account and if you have an existing account and want to top up (recharge) your account balance, please use the (Calling Time Credit Top up (open price)) instead of purchasing this item.
- The item price will be prorated to the end of the month on which you purchase the item and starting from the 1st of the next month as the new billing cycle starts, you will be charged the whole price of the item.
- The bundle of minutes for this package will be prorated as well, starting from the day of purchase of the item till the 4th of the next month on which the current service cycle will be ended and the remaining number (amount) of minutes if any will expire and will not be carried over to the next month as on the 5th of the month, the service will be renewed and you will get the whole amount of bundle minutes for the renewed month usage.
- The prorated number of minutes from your current bundle will appear on your account as used number of minutes and the rest number of minutes will be available to be used till the end of the current service cycle.
- The billing cycle starts on the 1st of every month till the end of the month and the service will be renewed on the 5th of every month on which you will get the new bundle of minutes till the 4th of the next month.
- Payment must be done between the 1st and the 3rd of the month, in order to continue using the service for the next month, otherwise the system will suspend your account and your account will be terminated then after.
- All monthly subscriptions are billed (charged) between the 1st and the 3rd of every month and the service is been renewed on the 5th of the same month and ended on the 4th of the next month.
- If you exceed the account bundled minutes package and your account balance went in negative value, you have to make additional payment with at least of $20 to cover the negative balance.
- Negative account balance must be covered by additional payment even if you already paid the monthly subscription fees.
- Additional payment must be paid as to cover the exceeded amount of minutes that been charged to your account balance when you reach the bundle limit package of minutes.
- We don’t charge any hidden fees.
- Your additional calling card balance never expired in case if you add any additional payment to your calling card balance.
- You will not be charged for any connection or surcharge fees.
- We don’t apply any contract and you cancel the service at any time before the 1st of the next month.
- We reserve the right and at our own decision to suspend and/or to cancel your service at any time.
- If we found any misuse of the service and/or fraud activity detected and no refund will be offered.
- You can use the service from any internet connected device.
- By activating and using the SIP (VoIP) feature of your account.
- We charge you when the call is only connected (answered).
- You will receive the PIN number information by email only.
- We don’t ship physical card, we only send email with your account details and also the service instructions.
- The rate is based on toll-free number (from USA and Canada only) with no extra cost.
- Note that this calling card for USA and Canada only.
- If you did not make any payment on your account to cover the monthly subscription, we will suspend the account and terminate the subscription.
- We will credit your calling card account balance with the monthly subscription as soon as we receive it as reserved balance and the system will actually charge your account reserved balance for the monthly subscription on the 3rd of every month and the service will be renewed on the 5th of every month.
- We process orders with in 2 to 3 working days or may be less (exclude any federal or public holidays) starting from the day of receiving cleared payment for your order.
- Our working hours are Monday to Friday, from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time).
- All orders received out of working hours will be processed on the next working days.
- We are not processing order on weekends.
Feel Free to contact us if you have any inquiries or need assistance from our side.
By purchasing and using our service, you are agreeing with our terms and conditions (Terms of Service).